What's in name?
In 1979 my brother died suddenly. It was an unfortunate accident that never should have happened. He was a victim of the silent killer, Carbon Monoxide poisoning, caused by a faulty gas water heater. There's hardly a day goes by that I don't think about him and how different my life would have been had he been alive today. Ironically, the letter informing me that my affix had been provisionally granted dropped through my letterbox on the anniversary of his death.
The name DAVRICANBY is dedicated to his memory.
David Richard Canby
1955 - 1979